Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Teachers and law

Hello my fellow Heroes. Now I am aware that some of you might need educating. After all there are plenty of good schools and plenty of bad ones. So my Druid Columba is setting up a University! I am calling it the Finna after the group of legendary warriors in the legends who protected Ireland. I will be headmaster but I will need teachers to teach them
Celtic history
Maths
Science
Music
English
Fighting in game
And lastly the 3 Rs - 'restle rip rage!
He he he. I will also need students willing to study at this version of Oxford. And on a different subject think slot of you will like to join
A) a government
B) an army
C) a police force
Now I suggest you become a lawmaker. If there are lots of those then become a policeman/woman. If there are enough of those then join the ARMY!
There will be five army's. One in lirs reach, one in crookback, one in the catacombs, one in shalemount and one in STONEVALE. All of the STONEVALE army must be level 60 over and each army will be governed by the land's ruler. For example Ana will not only be queen of lirs reach but also Chief of the lirs cops and General of the Lirs reach army. The other most powerful of each class must get their own area. I will send a reply to my last report saying who will rule wich area. So have a good day.
TATHAN