Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

War of the clans and you

ok now there is a clan war between Anarchy and SatsugaiSha and I have quit being a fashion designer for mages
So now I want to know 3 things:
A) why isn't anyone buying my real estate
B) why has badly anyone got a job
C) how to fight in a clan war because I am dying for a battle.
Also I wish to form a team. I am inviting Tomo the Valliant, Ana the cunning, Kingowing the loyal, Iv the lord of magic and Nightingale the kind to join a team, not a clan, a team to protect, govern and help the land. Each of them will get an area to rule and defend. Their job will to be to:
Destroy any threat in the area
Help people who are in the area with quests
Assemble an army in the area
Rule the land with a firm but fair grip
And to help the recovery of this land
The five lands will be
Lirs Reach
crookback hollow
Dust wither catacombs
Shalemount ravine
STONEVALE
Ana already owns lirs reach, TOMO owns STONEVALE, Kingowing owns shalemount, Iv owns the catacombs and nightingale is Queen of crookback. So Ana, TOMO,Iv,nightingale and Kingowing - Good Luck. And as for the rest of you, GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TATHAN
Last edited by Tathan on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: War of the clans and you

I'm not buying your real estate because you can't sell something you don't own. It seems like just some scam to get people to give you money. What little I know of you consists of you repeatedly begging me for wolf hats, repeatedly begging me for Connacht boss drops and you kill stealing from my new mage in Shalemont. Why would anyone waste their money?

I'm not taking one of your jobs because I have a real job and like to get away from it by playing this game. Why would I want another job in the game?

PVP is coming in the next update which should be late January/early February.
Aoibheann - Ranger 87 - Serenity - Arawn
Beany - Mage 57 - Serenity - Arawn

Tathan
Ur a nub
I do hope one day houses are implemented in the actual game...
But yes
I'm not buying your real estate because you can't sell something you don't own. It seems like just some scam to get people to give you money. What little I know of you consists of you repeatedly begging me for wolf hats, repeatedly begging me for Connacht boss drops and you kill stealing from my new mage in Shalemont. Why would anyone waste their money?

I'm not taking one of your jobs because I have a real job and like to get away from it by playing this game. Why would I want another job in the game?

PVP is coming in the next update which should be late January/early February.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Wow.
:shock:

Can we just leave the fantasy world to in game?
And not pretend to be more than who we actually are on forums?

No disrespect is intended, but you are nothing in game that you are making yourself out to be here.

Yer on the Top 5 of Arawn's "Most Deaths" Leaderboard. And to each their own who knows, maybe you've just had a really bad stretch of lag or a slow learning curve to the game but...

You've died 400 more times at lvl 43 than Anna has died at lvl 93.

Big talk, small action.

Can we stop pretending about who we all are in some game inside the game, and just play it?????
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)