Re: thanks beta tester on update 4 (pls write down their nam

I believe these were arawn's testers:
In game name/Forum name
Goodies/Bitey
Legolas15/Legolas15
Prescribe/Prescision
DarrenSharper/Apollo
Glanmoric/Papi
XNukieX/NUKEGURL (I know she loves Arawn more than Crom, just can't admit it :P)

Big thanks to all of you for putting your time and effort into testing and shaping this update!
Last edited by Wretched on Tue May 07, 2013 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

I would like to especially recognize Papi. He put a ton of time into beta testing. Every one of his posts was thoughtful and well written. Even when I disagreed with his position, I could see where he was coming from. Working with him has made me realize how smart and dedicated he is. It was a privilege getting to know him better throughout the beta testing process. I offer him many thanks for his hard work.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Thank you! :D and YES I do love my home server more! Many thanks to all the rest, it was a pleasure working with them and we enjoyed it a lot!
xNUKEGURLx : Rogue - Lvl 231
xNUKIEx : Ranger - Lvl 225

xNUKERSx : Rogue - Lvl 225
NuKeRs : Druid - Lvl 220
Leader Of Clan : Seed
Crom

Retired : NUKEGURL , xNUKIEx - Arawn.

USE UR SMILE TO CHANGE THE WORLD... DONT LET THE WORLD CHANGE UR SMILE =) !

I really enjoyed beta. I got to know a lot of folks like bitey that I really hadn't had a chance to play with in game.

I do regret that a lot of things beta testers asked for were not implemented. We could make a list but it would be too painful to read. I have a lot more sympathy for the beta 3 testers now. Spirithealer, I appologize for giving you such a hard time last update.

One of the funny things was, one of the threads in beta someone started was asking for some type of reward for participating in beta. It seemed a tshirt for our toons to wear was fairly popular. And I think my suggestion for what is should say is very appropriate given how things turned out.

Front: Beta 4
Back: Yea it's my fault. Now shut up and kill something!

Never did happen but still funny.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

I really enjoyed beta. I got to know a lot of folks like bitey that I really hadn't had a chance to play with in game.

I do regret that a lot of things beta testers asked for were not implemented. We could make a list but it would be too painful to read. I have a lot more sympathy for the beta 3 testers now. Spirithealer, I appologize for giving you such a hard time last update.

One of the funny things was, one of the threads in beta someone started was asking for some type of reward for participating in beta. It seemed a tshirt for our toons to wear was fairly popular. And I think my suggestion for what is should say is very appropriate given how things turned out.

Front: Beta 4
Back: Yea it's my fault. Now shut up and kill something!

Never did happen but still funny.
Ill join beta next time for the dang t shirt :p
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore