Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Juppongatana (十本刀) Contest #1 [Finished]

Start: Monday, Oct. 17th, Midnight my Time (Central European Time). I'll call it out.
End: Sunday, Oct. 23th, Midnight my Time (Central Europe Time). I will call out the the final few hours on Sunday. :)

Objective:
High lvl players (lvl 65+) help lower lvls (64-) to level up over the course of one week. If a player starts as low lvl and passes over lvl 65, he will still be considered a low lvl in this contest. Oh, and no alts helping each other! (Gosh, Cereal! lol)

At the end of the contests, all participating low lvls will write a rating on how many hours each high lvl helped them.

Please write it in this format:
a - 7hrs
b - 1 1/2 hrs
etc.

Prizes for high lvls:
1st prize: A full set of disks for Rhallai or Brixos.
2nd prize: Golden Blade of Battle or Golden Helm of Bloodlust
3rd prize: Golden Blade of Battle or Golden Helm of Bloodlust (whichever nr. 2 did not chose)

Prize for the first rating from a low lvl:
Golden Chieftain Helm

High lvl Participants
Ulath
Bronn (Wolf)
Ana
Gareldar (Frank)
Raven

Low lvl Participants
Sandlander
Doc
Ashlyn
Nightingale
Frostsu
Cooper
Pezz
DrizztDoUrden

Notes
I want to ask the participants to donate one fragment so I can actually give out the 1st prize. I won't be collecting Dragon Disks since they are so rare. We will be doing boss hunts for a week so there should be enough drops. I will write down who gives what fragment. The fragments that won't be used will be given back to their owner. :) It's not obligatory but its certainly necessary.

Just tell me in game if u want to participate. U will have to tell me before Monday though.

And guys, don't forget: It's supposed to be fun! :)
Last edited by Xell on Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Re: Juppongatana (十本刀) Contest

Xell,
I do wish I had more time in a day to come contribute to your clan and clan events such as this. The one big Druid kill that I participated in did not yield me any disc, unfortunately. This sounds so cool though, the new contest. Assassins needs more contests as well.

Tog

P.S. When's the beach party?
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Xelly,

It Ulath, count me in. Can't help too much during the weekdays, but evenings and weekends I will help where I can.

This is going to be fun. Thanks for organizing the event. Please let me know if you need any help!!!
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

65+ ???? ah ao that means im a low levelr???? no way! im 61 n its as good as 65.... :P but seriously im talkin part cuz this will be fun! i can get into the high levelers right xell???? btw raven chose a good chieftain for the clan! i didnt doubt her anway but still.... events like these should really be held more!
World: Crom
IGN: Sandlander (193+ ranger)
Clan Seed

Btw I heard a rumour that were most powerful clan out of all servers now
Assassins is no more? Any truth behind this?
Maybe somone would care to enlighten me
And guys if your entering contest better look out as I intend to kidnap a noob from beech and win :)
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Btw I heard a rumour that were most powerful clan out of all servers now
Assassins is no more? Any truth behind this?
Maybe somone would care to enlighten me
And guys if your entering contest better look out as I intend to kidnap a noob from beech and win :)
There was a problem with pulling all the online ranking today in the game. When I last checked it, the rankings only showed information from about 6 worlds (as shown in the pull down list). So who knows, Sulis was not reporting in, the home of clan Assassins.

There is a thread under Support today on this issue and an answer from Admin. So, who knows?

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Ohhhhhhhh

I'm so excited about this contest! I will definitely participate! as A lower level. I have Raven (lvl 64) and Nightingale (Lvl 60).

I will be letting everyone know in clan chat that I am available for contest help. I look forward to taking on some 4 stars with yall's help.

As you know I took a little break and I am not playing a lot but I will try to play an hour a day for the contest and 2-3 hours on the weekend days.

Cheers

>------> Birdie >------>
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5