Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: ****RedBranch Now Recruiting****

I'm interested in joining if you are still accepting. I'm a lvl 31 Druid currently. This seems like the only clan in the arawn server worth joining. Unlike that Odium clan (no offense if one of them are reading this) who are way overpopulated and recruits everyone they see with a whole bunch of lvl 1s who don't even log in. Haha Clans like that bother me. I'll talk to you here or in game sometime.

Update Of MEMBERS:

Etive - Druid lvl 54 (Cheiftain)
Ember - Warrior lvl 46 (Guardian)
Loopworm - Rogue lvl 36 (Guardian)
URMIL - Warrior lvl 51 (Guardian)
SwiftStrike - Rogue lvl 47
Zumuclyst - Ranger lvl 33
Tsubame - Rogue lvl 53
iBubble - Rogue lvl 51
Daantje - Rogue lvl 47

if you would to join us few Friends, make sure you pass your test by reaching lvl 30 then contacting Me or one of our Guardians :) We would enjoy having you part of the Clan.
Last edited by Etive on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Arawn
IGN: Etive
Class: Druid lvl 55
Clan: (Leader) RedBranch

Hey etive can we organize some meetings with other clans. Like get us all together maybe make allies or friends or a sub guild?
Sounds good to me, I was talking to Tots week ago about his clan joining ours and he said he wasn't against it he wants to get his clan lil bigger and wait for update ad see how it is before goin through with that. But other than raiders of Arawn don't really see any other big clans. But to answer ur question yes let's try to make a couple other clan friends, I'm not for a sub clan unless it's going to be for like lvl29 and below. Since were a clan of lvl30 and up ya know? :D let me know what ideas u have for other clans being close friends of ours or just ideas in general.

Well when i said sub guild i meant a 29 and below guild for anyone who wants to join but cant yet. And we would assign a trainer as leader of the guild. Like ive helped tons of people to get from Withered Vaults to the next keystone. Also on clan friends other than Raiders of Arawn i would like to talk to Odium and see if they can just kick all the inactives and ask if they would like to be a sub guild and i could see about getting there name changed to like RedBranchRecruits or something like that. If they want to i see that they have lots of lower levels that we can help get high and hopefully join us. Just my thoughts on getting our clan more out there.
IGN: Loopworm
Clan: RedBranch
Level: 36 Rogue

Re: ****RedBranch****

That actually sounds good to me. Do you want to take charge in this action? I want this clan to have total Server Domination :) I know we can do it, and once pvp is active, people will be switching to take us on.