Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Ten Swords -- Juppongatana (十本刀)

I just wanted to thank Raven and her clan for a pleasant evening in her world and for the wonderful gifts. Thank you sister for the beautiful knives, a rogues gota have a good set of knives.
We hope to make you all feel just as at home when you come to visit us. You have a great clan!
Vas
Vasili - Rogue main since the beginning. a devoted ASSASSIN
Level 110+ Sulis-Retribution Slowly turning Blue! thanks to a great clan! thanks Guys!

Transcendence Devoted supporter and clansman

Thanks to the clan for a great weekend. My Druid, Hothealer went from leveled from 20 to 34 and my Mage, Belgarion from leveled from 18 to 31. Raven, Cooper, MasterofPwn, Talian and X3 kept the server lively. I had a really good run late Sunday evening. The server was pretty empty and I was soloing outside of Incarnation's room. In the span of an hour I got, Char ring 27 armor, 27 heat resist, Twin Soul Neckless, Greater Neckless of health +50, Banded Kite Shield, Plate Boots.

Thanks Raven for a great clan. See you all tonight!
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

Thanks everyone. I am really excited about the clan and wish I could be on more :) Although I usually post on Fridays I wanted to give a shout out to Wolf and Spartikus. They have joined the clan and have helped start the clans Bank. I think I told some of you but I have found a home away from home on Sulis. It is a different place but they have really accepted me and there are some really great players there. Some of the folks in that world have joined our clan! Make them feel welcome (I know you already have)..They are all high level players and enjoy spending time on Arawn like I do on Sulis! I hope to post more later but Seems as if everything is going well and we continue to grow. Many have focused on leveling or adding alternate characters. Since I reached 60 and I'm happy with my levels. I will be more than happy to help anyone level :) just ask.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

It's nice to see veteran players staying busy by going on 'vacation' to others servers and spreading the gospel of good gaming. While many of you have probably witnessed the ebb and flow of player ugliness over time, I've begun to experiance this firsthand while trying to finish my goal of lvl 50.

The Pressure cooker syndrome I'll call it seems to be full swing lately and my only worry is our good name maybe getting drug through the mud a bit in these times. I make full effort to be the bigger person when these episodes carry on by moving on from the areas or situations affected. It's just a game and stress is easily found in day to day life.

Anyways if it continues, I may join you on these wonderful vacations until the update is live and the lid from the pressure cooker is removed.

Love you guys!

Anyways if it continues, I may join you on these wonderful vacations until the update is live and the lid from the pressure cooker is removed.

Love you guys!
Hey Gauz, I know what you mean. Feel free to join me some time :) I know I will always be partial to Arawn but I am learning a lot from the folks on Sulis and have found some admirable players there. It also seems that they are learning from us... They like the way our clan is organized and are reworking some of their procedures based on the way we do things. In turn I have seen the way they use the bank and have gotten to experience the bolas kill of several bosses. Its amazing that no druid is needed! I am also amazed that as a lower level ranger I can play a pivotal part in these fights! (I'm the Bolas queen :lol: ) It's also interesting that they had to adapt to the fact that they don't have as many Awesome druids as we do on Arawn,

Oh and I love all you guys too....I'm a part of an awesome clan! Our Sulis members are very impressed :)

Gauz,

I would like to apologize to you for the actions of my group last night. I warned TJtheawesome to stop KS'ing you but he would not listen, so I stopped healing him, he died. Although the fireworks btw Wizard and Xeon/Trix was fun, kept the room lively. The other 3 of my group were pretty decent and just the 3 of us managed to kill Avatar. 2 down, 1 to go, Just need Kiara, then I can complete the quest and move on with the update.

See you tonight!! Long Live the Clan!!
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

Hey Cap!

Gratz on getting Avatar down. If you still need Kiara, or any quest for that matter, just speak up in clan chat, and you should have more help than you need. I lvl to stay busy, but would rather help my mates do things that get them some game satisfaction.

As for an apology: none needed! You are not your brothers keeper, and you did nothing to me, just helped yourself is all.:) If you felt the need to defend my 'honor' just be sure to explain yourself so your position is understood. Then let the chips fall where they may.

Thx again for your concern.

78 Members!!!! We are now growing nicely ..... especially considering I never expected this to be a big clan. I have stopped updateing the main page except for the number of clan members. I'll leave it to show the starting members.

I am excited that we have so many Druids, and they are leveling fast !!! We will be awesome for the update. Gauz, HotHealer, Xellaya...You guys are doing Great and will be needed when the update hits. Also thanks for all the new people who have joined.

Update......> There will be some tough bosses in the update. We will need to work together. Drzzt has brought up some good ideas which I will share.

Keep a post for when we kill all boss's (it would be nice for us to be the first clan to kill all the bosses) I will keep up with this on our main page too for every boss killed.

Level on the weekdays, boss fight on the weekends.

Drzzt has also thought of two types of teams to fight the highest level bosses. Team 1 : 3 druids and a warrior/Tank. 3 Rogues/mages and a Ranger. Depending on elemental vulnerabilities we may need mage support so the last DPS team will be flexible.

Clan Let me know if you need anything....... If we don't have it we will look for it. Also let me know if you would like some leveling support.

Thanks everyone