Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Ten Swords -- Juppongatana (十本刀)

man this clan is looking on to a great future. Good luck with all MonkeyMan
Hey Monkey man Come join us :) this is your personal invitation :lol: I play on two worlds and many clan mates do also. So look into my eyes and repeat after me...."I will Join Juppongatana...I will Join Juppongatana....."
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Hey Monkey man Come join us :) this is your personal invitation :lol: I play on two worlds and many clan mates do also. So look into my eyes and repeat after me...."I will Join Juppongatana...I will Join Juppongatana....."
ummm theres a problem about that. :(

well i play on morrigan not on arawn.

I think the only way i can join is by making a char on arawn .

But i guess i could join on arwan, but i would need a bit of cash to start of with, so if any one is willing to give me some coins for armor on Arawn so i can join Juppongatana i would be very happy and pleased.

Sincerly,
Monkeyman
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

I think the only way i can join is by making a char on arawn .

But i guess i could join on arwan, but i would need a bit of cash to start of with, so if any one is willing to give me some coins for armor on Arawn so i can join Juppongatana i would be very happy and pleased.
Yes you would ;) I have played on 4 worlds but only play consistently on Arawn and Sulis. Probably more on Arawn but I like my friends on Sulis. We could be your home away from home :)

Also no need for money at first, we have some items from the clan bank we could spare. The way it works is that you get more and better as you level up! I could spot you some coins for your books too!

Reach out to me or someone in Juppongatana when you are in the catacombs. Hope to see you soon!

I would like to take a minute to express my admiration for Raven's Clan. Everyone has been nothing but friendly and helpful to me, an import from the Sulis server. I only wish I had more time to invest in my toon on the Arawn server.

See you in game,
Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

ok thanks alot for that raven. :D

i might start a rogue on arwan tomorrow so look out for me.

my rogue name wil be Freak see you soon
Hey Monkeyman Thanks for visiting. I wish I could have spent some more time with you, but I had to get to work so that I can afford to buy Platinum. :lol: Hopefully my small gifts will help you get started. I'll be looking for you ! I'll add you to the clan when you are on again! You'll love it!

I would like to take a minute to express my admiration for Raven's Clan. Everyone has been nothing but friendly and helpful to me, an import from the Sulis server. I only wish I had more time to invest in my toon on the Arawn server.
Thanks Tog, I am pleased that you have enjoyed spending time with us. Conversely I really enjoy some of the fine players in the Assassins clan and will always drop by for a visit...Heck I got a pretty good little ranger over there so that's a good reason to see you guys more often ;) I don't know if our special friendship with-in our respective clans will mean anything in-game, but you know if something comes up our clan will be there for you.

Hey Monkeyman Thanks for visiting. I wish I could have spent some more time with you, but I had to get to work so that I can afford to buy Platinum. :lol: Hopefully my small gifts will help you get started. I'll be looking for you ! I'll add you to the clan when you are on again! You'll love it!

thanks alot for the stuff i will start lvling today!!! :D :D
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011