Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Ten Swords -- Juppongatana (十本刀)

Ive veen inactive a lot since this game came out so im just gonna introduce myself to some of the ppl who dont know me very well
I started off on rhiannon where after i got to lvl 35 the server was inactive (me being the highest lvl there at the time) so i started off on araen
My main char is a rougue called swiftstrike and i started playing a couple of days after this game came out
I was in the clan redbranch with etive but i had to go away for 3 weeks
When i came back the update had come in and there were a lot of new ppl in arawn and all members of redbranch had gone inactive :(
Ive been beta testing recentely and Since then i havent really played alot but i will in the update :)
SwiftStrike : lvl 48 Rogue
Arawn server ftw

Ive veen inactive a lot since this game came out so im just gonna introduce myself to some of the ppl who dont know me very well
I started off on rhiannon where after i got to lvl 35 the server was inactive (me being the highest lvl there at the time) so i started off on araen
My main char is a rougue called swiftstrike and i started playing a couple of days after this game came out
I was in the clan redbranch with etive but i had to go away for 3 weeks
When i came back the update had come in and there were a lot of new ppl in arawn and all members of redbranch had gone inactive :(
Ive been beta testing recentely and Since then i havent really played alot but i will in the update :)
Hey swift :) I was also in Redbranch with Tsubame and Zum and remember you a little. I was the new kid. Juppongatana has changed a lot over the past month. There are so many people and the delays in the update have changed a lot of the dynamics. I hope you join in more and I for one will look for you to chat about the old days and the new fun in the days to come.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Just back again to say I AM NOT GONE YET. I'm starting to miss you guys, and i can see theres a lot more new players that i havent had the chance to meet yet. I definately dont have the time to play yet, but i will try and stay more active here on the forums as much as possible.
Hey Gysr Were missing you too. Hope you can get on soon. It seems we have a bumper crop of awesome druids. You need to come check it out for yourself. :D
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5