Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bringing GoldLeaf back to life

For all my friends on arawn, I have sold all my Druid things, tried to sell him, made many alts, and try to quit him. But as I'm trying to make a alt I realized I had most fun playing my druid with all squidly, sturm,nueee,rawr and all the badabing members. So I'm am going to revive my druid and play him more often :)
Apokage
Morrigan
Lvl 1+
Need a break from Arawn :/

Re: Bringing GoldLeaf back to life

I have no idea who u are but welcome back lol! Also u turned down my rogues request to lvl with u because Im in Excalibur/: lol go read my post below!!!(:
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Lil silvos I was in celts with you once. But yea krypto is more or less the reason I stray away from excal. But now I know that it's you message me if you seen in on and I'll level and grouo with you. Just not krypto. He ksed me and my friends in bada too much.
Apokage
Morrigan
Lvl 1+
Need a break from Arawn :/

Lol first off shadow I dont see why you think I power lvl everyone haha! And second, ok goldleaf lol I sorta remember u from celts! And yea lol alot of ppl don't know my alts!
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Krypto is more or less the reason I stray away from excal. But now I know that it's you message me if you seen in on and I'll level and grouo with you. Just not krypto. He ksed me and my friends in bada too much.
Everyone blames krypto. I use to think he was the bad guy. Now I got into the pool and learned his side I believe it's reasonable. If you won't always take a badabing word you would see that.
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn

I blame krypto cuz he's the only one I see doing it. I've never had a promblem with other excal members. Just krypto. He's the one that starts things on forums and followed around and ksed a lvl 47 in our clan that did nothing.
so smellyunder ksing dented. He comes here after bada has did something,he's lets somethings go but your always taking a badabing word so you don't see that
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn