Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reviving something is hard

My Butt is fine. My ego and pride on the other hand aren't. So getting it rubbed in my face is gonna get a response. ;)
Yeah I hate getting my fine butt rubbed in my face. It's quite uncomfortable. Though easier for us weasels.

(Grammar Nazi Note:if you meant getting yer ego & pride rubbed in yer face, you shoulda said "getting them rubbed...")

Chieftain is a hard as phuck job, it's painful, you play chief more than you play the game. There's always someone better than you, always someone thinking you suck, it's how it works. Oyrae was a great chief bc he played more than I post on forums. And we all know how unhealthy I am here :lol: :lol:

So good luck Cooper, Pherra and whoever tries... Yer gonna do great though it will never ever feel like it.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

to get butthurt
Good use of a Teaweaselism

My Butt is fine. My ego and pride on the other hand aren't. So getting it rubbed in my face is gonna get a response. ;)
Took me like 5 frickin edits to get that bloody quote working!
(Grammar Nazi Note:if you meant getting yer ego & pride rubbed in yer face, you shoulda said "getting them rubbed...")
Haha bloody grammar troll! The "it" I refer to is my failure as a cheiftan lol
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

kryp and sav stop aguing over how great i am i dont play in that world now so it settles the whole beef phfhahahaha jkjk just wanted to poke fun at ur lil scwabble =]
If I'm correct you said your quitting arawn and going to A different world,how will you help celts from a different world?
Setth, 215 Warrior. Resurgence of Arawn

Lol no one should blame nueee for this mess! Or sav either! And or all who say it wasn't a good clan or wasnt the same after oy left or something, well it might not have been the same, but it still was a great clan! Like many other clans tho, it had ended. It was great while it lasted but was a hard job to handle for nueee and or sav.

They were left with ppl leaving and whole clan in question as to what's next or what do we do? Being the chief when they took over was like being the new Penn state football coach! Ur screwed lol! But all and all, fun clan and sad to see it go but all things eventually do!
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

thank you silvos for defending me a little ppl who wasnt there to see wouldnt know how hard it actually was and what kinda position it was to be in but unlike ALLLLL of you who left the clan i actually stayed to try my hardest to make it work. Just sayin dont critize when you all jumped ship and let the boat sink while the captian went down with it .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

Lol I can't let my buddy suffer from things he didn't do! Besides I gotta be nice to you becuase ur suppose to come pick me up in ur tour bus! Haahha
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!