Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Newest Wolf Guild??? ~~Legion~~

Firstly Wolves was inactive, it had been around for ages and was going downhill. Everfear was great until a group of Douches kept p*****g me off and wouldn't stop. Legion is to get way from all of that.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Firstly Wolves was inactive, it had been around for ages and was going downhill
Yes it was a solid Month old guild.
Everfear was great until a group of Douches kept p*****g me off and wouldn't stop
So today people wouldn't listen or respect your wishes so you leave?

What will Legions issues be? Not enough members, Slow to level, they don't respect me, not ready for new content?
I could careless however I want this on a public forum so, when you jump ship again, people are not so quick to follow.
Warrior : Frank
Druid: Gareldar
Server: Arawn Since 2011

No my problem was that people were repeatedly kill stealimg and insulting me. Amp even blocked me after I was defending my friend when she ks'd him. So keep your thoughts to yourself.
Last edited by Wolf on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

So keep your thoughts to yourself.

Like this "Hasan, I don't know anyone who would believe you over Gysr. So how about YOU start telling the truth for once."

Or "Helga we get it already. I've seen you post that you want Cooper banned in three different topics. I know Cooper, he's a good guy, just a little mad. Block him if you don't like him, you don't have to listen."

Or "These players should all be banned, in the case of hasan he should be re-baned. They do stuff like this all the time. After admin banned hasanjomaa he left me alone. But today he has started spamming me with trade requests again when I was on my sub-account. I've said it before and I'll say it again..."

Or "You are seriously the most immature player in the server. You swear at everyone when things don't go your way. You repeatedly spam people with friend, group and trade requests. You scammed my friend out of 2k. You deserve to be banned."

Or "Well excuse us mages for being able to kill lvl 30s in a couple of shots. Before the update rogues could one shot black revenants if I am correct. By the way firebolt does not deal damage In the 200-300 range for all mages. It varies with the strength of the Mage. So don't generalize us. Next time g..."

Or The man who posted numerous times on the post "Everfear Blacklist"

In retrospect i don't think you should be telling anyone to keep their thoughts to them self, since you have been one of the most vocal individuals on this forum.
Warrior : Frank
Druid: Gareldar
Server: Arawn Since 2011

i am not going to make u change yore mind about wolf but u listed the bade things he supposedly does i know he has helped a lot of other player one of is me so pliz just stope dissind this clan has nothing to do with u .
spart lv 220 warrior /Necrowfear lv 90 druid
server Arawn
clan res/uskoci
clans men./ gard.