Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Searching for 20+ Clans

Hello im Loopworm i am currently level 21 almost 22. I use they claymore it does 33 slash damage and i think 3600 speed. I am fairly good at the game but still have more room to grow. if there are any active 20+ clans in this server that would accept me jus comment and tell. Thanks
World: Arawn
IGN: Loopworm
Clan: RedBranch
Level: 36 Rogue

Re: Searching for 20+ Clans

It seems like not as many new people are downloading the app, and all the old ones are retired and waiting for new content or fighting it out in the catacombs. People in the catacombs are not listed in the area if you are in Lir's Reach, so as suggested I advise you to check the catacombs if you want to see more people.

I'm not from Arawn so I can't say anything about this world's activity level although I do believe it is the most active... On Danu we usually have anywhere from 5-15 people online in the whole server depending when you play. After the update I expect much more activity. As I said before, there is a lack of content for veterans; so a lot of people just aren't busy playing Celtic Heroes right now. If its population you want to see more of, be assured you picked the right server.