Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: -_Everfear_-

Damn, that guy just doesn't take a hint does he. We don't want you Bandit!
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Some of the clan has been talking about making Everfear a 35+ clan. Every member under lvl 35 will be booted if we decide to go through with this. We are currently the biggest known clan in Celtic Heroes, but this would also make us a pro clan.
Any thoughts?

Sounds good to me, one question though. What about multiple accounts, my warrior is only lvl 20. Ravens Druid is below 35 aswell. Bears rogue: Yummyfeet (great name lol) is like 23. What would happen to these characters?
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

I liked being in the elite Clan when I was with Redbranch. It usually meant that clan mates knew what was going on. I like the the reqs at around 20. To me 20 means that the player has put some time into their character and may be a helpful member of the clan as we bring them along. I don't mind helping a lower level player but hate it when I help someone who never plays again :( Just another thought.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

About everyones side accounts, I will probably just boot them to make sure that the clan isn't being polluted by lower levels. When new members join, they will want to know why they are in the clan and all. Fatal was talking about letting druids and mages in at 20+ because of how few of them there are, so that might have to do.

:D hi guy if u want to pay for the rafful pliz tell me so i can get in my sub darkness and pay him we need atleast 10 people to participat inthe rafful the rafful will tack plase evry week at sunday at 10:00 usa los angels time and i will place the name of all who payed the 100 gd and i will drown the winer from a hat and he or she will win a item from the vender in the catocoobs the more people we have the beter the reward so if u have spare item pliz give to my sub so we can have beter rewards. win the winery is drown he has a 48 hr period to culect his/her reward if not colected will be for the next raff i will post the winer where wolf left of sorry if i am not active for a some time my charger is broken and if u want yore reward and i am not on plez post on the clan wall before the 48 hr to get yore reward if u have any questen u can pos ↓or ask me in the game ☆ ty
spart lv 220 warrior /Necrowfear lv 90 druid
server Arawn
clan res/uskoci
clans men./ gard.