Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: -_Everfear_-

I let Cooper back in because he told me that he was just trying to tell wolf to calm down. I asked spart about it and he said that Cooper didn't do anything wrong.

Cooper is abusing the Druids? I don't understand, what is he doing to Druids?

It's okay, ne and amp are cool now. She apologized and somehow ended up in my clan :| . Sadly hasan is also in my clan. Spart asked I give him a chance. So if anyone catches him annoying people again let me know so I can boot him.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

I'd suggest you ask Persephone and Asclepius if coop thinks there good healers the two groups I was involved in he abused them both for not healing fast enough and pers is pre everfear not a good example to be setting for senior guys to be abusing newer members
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

I'd suggest you ask Persephone and Asclepius if coop thinks there good healers the two groups I was involved in he abused them both for not healing fast enough and pers is pre everfear not a good example to be setting for senior guys to be abusing newer members
this disturbs me... i'll try to talk to him next time i see him... don't worry druids, most of us realize you can only heal so fast :?
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions..."
World: Arawn
Annora (90)*****
Tsubame (66) ****
Tsunade (33)
LilRaven (25)

Clan: Serenity

So let me get this story straight so a guy is abusing druids for not healing fast enough. That's just wrong then. Well in Mabon we only have the 4 most powerful and they r also the 4 best healer in Mabon. He should be lucky he has druids that are there. Hope u guys can figure this out.

Name: Sire Blade
lvl: 56
Class: Warrior
Server: Mabon
Clan: Nemesis