Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

New Clan: Stronghold of Arawn

Hello Fellow Arawnians!
I wanted to take a moment and let you all know about the newest clan on the block, Stronghold!
We are a new clan focusing mainly on Warden Bosses through DL looking to help gear anyone of any level and assist them in progressing through the game.
This being said, we don't just have our eyes on frozen bosses but are optimistic about the future. We are looking forward to progressing through the bosses as our clan progresses and hope to be tackling Snorri and Sreng as well as EDL bosses and some EG bosses in the future. We have the goal of one day becoming a competitive, but healthy competitive, force on Arawn! We currently have some of the best veteran players on Arawn that are knowledgeable about much of the game and are looking forward to guiding both new and old players as we undertake this mission!
We would love to have you join our ranks, whether you are a new player looking for help progressing or an old player looking for a different style of game play, we have a place for you here and would love to have you as a member!

We are not looking for any griefing, hostility, drama, or any type of warfare on arawn. This is a game and we seek to compete like any competing teams would. We seek to win, but winning isn't as important to us as having fun playing the game and being the absolute best we can be!

If this sounds interesting to you feel free to PM me on forums or Slyshadows, Perfect Storm, Arrowheads, Draken Fire, or myself in game/on band and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the clan and send you an invite if you want to join!

Thank you and Happy Gaming!
--Bob
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: New Clan: Stronghold of Arawn

When you say you guys tackle DL but not Frozen is that just because locks are harder and more often on frozen? Because afaic the bosses themselves aren't too difficult. Anyways cudos to you guys for starting a new clan. ;)
Nuuuu, I think that’s a slight misread ;)
The line you are referring to is talking about goals for our next stage :) right now we are pretty cleanly sweeping frozen, the bosses spawn really quick and are usually 6*s so not many camp anymore, but those at level still need help clearing them and that’s what we are doing as a clan rn!
We have also been killing some of the lower tier DL bosses since those also don’t normally have lock fights. As our clan progresses though we aim to start engaging in the lock fights especially at DL and EDL!
Bob The God

Bring it on ! We do need some comp to make this game exciting :D
Touchedbyfire Mage Level 220
Touchedbydeath Rogue Level 190
Touchedbynature Druid Level 190
Touchedbysteel Warrior Level 190
Clan Resurgence
World Arawn

Maybeline Ranger Level 204
Dilek Rogue Level 185
SweetheartJR Druid Level 187
World Crom

Keen to see how long this clan last. Good luck. There was this clan started by Adaddon. It’s gone and I can’t even remember it’s name now.
Thanks Smelly, Froze and TBF!
Yes that was rather unfortunate, but not all ventures can succeed sadly. We hope to learn from the mistakes that others have made along the way and last till the end, but that is the goal of every clan.
Hopefully, with a little luck and some good strategies for progression we can make it there. We have a great body of leaders right now that should be able to get us there!
Hopefully arawn can have some real competitive fun in the near future to keep both clans alive, lower prices on plat items by bolstering activity, give people a choice in clan so they can play how they want to, and just make the game livelier for all of us!!
Its nice to see Res happy about competition. Hopefully those rumors that res is trying to block off our clan and limit our clannies access to certain things like lixing partners and other endeavors are false and what you have posted here on the forums isn't just a facade.
After playing on a competitive server that competed all the way to Gelebron, the benefits of serious competition far outweigh the small loss in gear from losing some bosses. After reading your posts here hopefully you all see that to. I'm sure the rumors we are hearing are just rumors though :)

We really do look forward to competing with you all in the near future and making the server more active and lively than ever before!
Last edited by bob the mage on Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob The God