Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Our Collective Arawnain Pet Peeves

You press the Home and power button at same time. ( I think it's call the power button the thing on side that when you hold it prompts you to slide across to shut down)

Has to be same time. Or you close the app
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I honestly didn't read anymore posts since the last time I posted in here so this may have been discussed but I have anothe peave. Last night I was in a group with fellow Celt members around the same lvl as myself. We were trying to take down some difficult mobs. I wanted us to work together as a team and take pride in the fact we took this enemy down ourselves.instead someone added a lvl 72 who came in and pretty much took the mobs down in two hits. I do appreciate the help from time to time but this took away from the enjoyment I would have had of our clan taking down down something that none of us could do on our own.

Hey clump

That was my bad... Was just thinking of getting the kill for vik rather than having a go doing it as a group... I invited the high lev and then 1 minute later regretted it lol...

Regarding our friend the Pixar fan... After reading your posts about toystory... I removed him as a friend...

Today I got a friend request... Which I ignored... Then later I got another friend request... Which I ignored...

Then I got another one so I shouted... Toystory why do you want to be my friend so bad when we haven't talked or fought at all??? And got no response... So I left to go and kill some skeletons while I got ready for work and ate lunch.

As I was setting up I got a nice whisper... **** you.

I responded with... It's nice to have friends... It's also nice to know who the ****heads are... Congratulations you are the first to be put on my blocked list. Goodbye.

What a good guy
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn