Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Files

I have chosen a winner of the files competition. Remember the winner will get a grove of their own and 200 gold. Your stories were so good! So I had to pick by choosing randomly with my eyes closed. And the story that I picked was.............TEAWEASLE! Tea can collect her prize any time she wants.

Born in the western Dal Riata, Bronn was orphaned as a child. He was adopted by Baron Hagan Deathstrike and taught in the ways of the Connacht. Unknowing that they were the evil marauders and all of Dal Riata's nightmares. Bronn began to grow up and quickly established himself amongst the ranks of the Connacht army. During a Connacht raid of Maclir land in mid June, bronn was mortally wounded and left to die on an unknown beach. On the verge of death, Bronn sought help in MacLir castle. lord Maclir decided to take pity upon the dieing Connacht soldier, he ordered his healers to preserve his life. When Bronn was strong enough he began to learn the ways of MacLir, serving lord maclir with his life. He aided in the fending off of the Norsmen raiders and a later mass-scale Connacht attack. Bronn is still finding himself in the land of Dal Riata
So sad, it made me cry. :cry: Oh and can people from other worlds post their backstories (me)?
I approve this message.

Born in the western Dal Riata, Bronn was orphaned as a child. He was adopted by Baron Hagan Deathstrike and taught in the ways of the Connacht. Unknowing that they were the evil marauders and all of Dal Riata's nightmares. Bronn began to grow up and quickly established himself amongst the ranks of the Connacht army. During a Connacht raid of Maclir land in mid June, bronn was mortally wounded and left to die on an unknown beach. On the verge of death, Bronn sought help in MacLir castle. lord Maclir decided to take pity upon the dieing Connacht soldier, he ordered his healers to preserve his life. When Bronn was strong enough he began to learn the ways of MacLir, serving lord maclir with his life. He aided in the fending off of the Norsmen raiders and a later mass-scale Connacht attack. Bronn is still finding himself in the land of Dal Riata
So sad, it made me cry. :cry: Oh and can people from other worlds post their backstories (me)?
Thanx :D I guess :p
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Do you have a tear-duct syndrome? Or some um..recent break up? No disrespect to Bronn Wolfson but that made you cry???? I thought it was awesome, and fun but not um.. Yeah. So sorry about whatever is going on that is making you emotional.

And Laffy-Tathy you can keep yer prize money, I don't want a random award it's um, not really the point. Thanks though for randomly choosing me.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Do you have a tear-duct syndrome? Or some um..recent break up? No disrespect to Bronn Wolfson but that made you cry???? I thought it was awesome, and fun but not um.. Yeah. So sorry about whatever is going on that is making you emotional.

And Laffy-Tathy you can keep yer prize money, I don't want a random award it's um, not really the point. Thanks though for randomly choosing me.
That was called being sarcastic... you shoiuld look up the definition on the Internet
I approve this message.

So....

You came onto another world's forums... With the intention of asking permission to post your own creative story and you read another person's story and your first response was to be sarcastic in your like for it?

I mean... Lol... WHAT?

Can you go back to yer world now?
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

First of all, you were the one who said that I have "tear syndrome". I ain't no wussy who just let people call me whatever they want to. And yes, I was asking if I can write a backstory and I also wanted to tell wolf he had a great story at the same time.
I approve this message.