Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 13th EDL Set is a Mage set

Smelly is free to post these
Anyone who doesnt like it, dont open the thread
From this point on, anyone posting anything negative or derogative about smelly will recieve a warning
Sweet, can I make a crude insulting post and tell everyone to shut up because they didn't have to click it?
Since when has spam been condoned on the forums?

(PS: sorry for the grammar mistakes, I have big thumbs)

Probably better suited in Arawn forums, but honestly I don't see such the big deal if it's all contained in a single thread.

If it was 15 different threads, that would be different.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

From this point on, anyone posting anything negative or derogative about smelly will recieve a warning
Sweet, can I make a crude insulting post and tell everyone to shut up because they didn't have to click it?

What spam? What insulting post? This post celebrates achievements of this awesome game. It seeks to inspire others n showcase what u can achieve with teamwork n dedication. So stop spamming n insult us.

Your definitions of crude and insulting are horribly wrong... If you find the "X set completed" update post insulting I can only assume you're a sore loser and don't like other people getting things before yourself.

Your definitions of crude and insulting are horribly wrong... If you find the "X set completed" update post insulting I can only assume you're a sore loser and don't like other people getting things before yourself.
+1

No no no that's not what I meant. I'm just criticizing pigman's logic. He says it's okay to spam, so i say it's okay to write insults so long as no one clicks it.

Re: 14th EDL Set on Arawn is a Ranger set

Lol the only people who actually enjoy these bs threads are your clanees and people from your world. No one actually cares how many EDL sets you have and im pretty sure morrigan and Rosemerta have as many or maybe even more EDL sets than your clan does and you dont see them making thread after thread about each set. Have some dignity and respect for yourself and stop making a fool of yourself. You want to be immature? Great, but do it on your world forums.
Corleone - Lvl 195 Warrior - Dps - Mabon - Active
Hrungnir - Lvl 187 Warrior - Tank - Mabon - Retired

Smaugg - Lvl 131 Warrior - Dps - Rhiannon - Retired