Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My day today was my worst

So? If he's willing to sacrafise 3 hours plus of his REAL LIFE he should get a shot at killain, not to be ksed because most people in res are douches.
Last edited by Trouble on Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trouble, 198 Rogue. distant, 195 ranger. Imageination, 135 mage

Don't Trouble Trouble untill Trouble Troubles you.

Don't be bullies, god aggy's a human like all of you, treat him with some respect he's never done anything wrong.

This is why your server is ****, picking on kids, congrats.
You don't know what he has and hasn't done, don't talk crap about us when you don't know anything...

Don't be bullies, god aggy's a human like all of you, treat him with some respect he's never done anything wrong.

You don't know what he has and hasn't done, don't talk crap about us when you don't know anything...
Uhm... He's the real Asceliral.. ._.' The real Asceliral picked on agg in game xD so he's being a massive hypocrit anyhow

Hey agg days will become better :)
I gotta disagree with u dominus, its gna be all dominance dominance and loads of *** if you are out of res and unable to join.. I hate it when people cant see that arawn is a peice of unfathomable :cry:
Rhiannon:
M7 (Rogue)- 218 Proud clansman of InnerCircle

Uhm... He's the real Asceliral.. ._.' The real Asceliral picked on agg in game xD so he's being a massive hypocrit anyhow
Figured it was Asc once I connected a few dots, either way you're right huge hypocrite and thankful he's gone from server :D